Jacksonville College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the following: Associate Degree, Junior College Diploma, and Continuing Education Units. Questions about the accreditation of Jacksonville College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033-4097 by calling 404.679.4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
Quality Enhancement Plan
Jacksonville College’s 2020 Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) “Going the Distance with Distance Education,” embodies the institutions determination to strengthen student success in online education courses. The 2020 QEP goal is to create a system that provides the necessary student support to enable students enrolled in online courses, whether part time or full time, to understand that they can impact their own success with personal commitment and effort.
Over the five-year period from 2020-2025, the QEP will emphasize:
- student support in the forms of tutoring online
- faculty training and course management
- strategies to increase online interaction between instructors and students as well as among online students.
Enrollment and Graduation Data
- Full Time and Part Time Enrollment
- Academic Persistence
- Jacksonville College IPEDS Graduation Rate
- Degrees Awarded Per Year by Jacksonville College
- Percentage of Graduates from JC’s Local Counties
- Subsequent Degrees/Certificates Earned
- Jacksonville College Enrollment History
- Student Achievement Measure
Full Version of the Strategic Plan
Learn more about Jacksonville College under the full version of the Strategic Plan.