Job Title: Instructor
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Position Type: Adjunct / Dual-Credit
Number of Months: Per Semester
Salary Range: Based on number of classes taught and student enrollment
Location: Jacksonville, TX campus / Online / Dual Credit High School
Instructors provide classroom instruction and are responsible to department chairs and academic dean. Number of classes taught is dependent on the needs of the college and schedule of the instructor. This position is primarily online.
Master’s degree with at least 18 graduate semester hours in instructional field required.
Post-secondary teaching experience highly preferred.
General Expectations of all Jacksonville College Faculty
- Abide by Employee Standards of Conduct and Jacksonville college Mission Statement of Faith
- Perform job duties as assigned by department chair and dean
- Stay current with and follow departmental and college policies
- Meet all classes as scheduled and maximize use of available class time
- Maintain scheduled office hours as required
- Follow attendance and office hour requirements for online and hybrid classes as specified in the online learning course standards.
Applicants must agree to the Jacksonville College statement of faith.
Successfully passing a background screening report is required for final employment.
Jacksonville College is a tobacco-free campus.