Description: As a member of the Enrollment Team, the Recruiter develops and implements a comprehensive recruitment strategy. Position requires a mix of off-campus recruitment efforts and on-campus office work.
- Planning, organizing, and participating in recruitment activities
- Initiating and maintaining communication with prospective and newly admitted students
- Tracking and auditing data for recruitment and evaluating strategy effectiveness
- Fostering and developing relationships with schools, students, and parents within assigned areas
- Guiding prospective students through the application, admission, and enrollment process
Required Education: Associate’s Degree
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Utilize standard office software applications
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Navigate virtual outreach platforms and social media
- Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Develop, implement, and assess short- and long-range goals
- Work with diverse populations
- Travel, including some evenings and weekends. Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Maintain physical condition related to standing, walking, or sitting for extended periods of time and lifting up to 25 pounds.
Applicants must agree to the Jacksonville College statement of faith, and abide by Employee Standards of Conduct and the Jacksonville College mission. Successfully passing a background screening report is required for final employment. Jacksonville College is a tobacco-free campus.