Change Name, Address, Contact Info, or Major

Categories: Registrar

Student Data Change Forms are available online as well as Change of Major Forms.

Name changes must be accompanied with legal documentation of change such as marriage license, divorce decree, or court order.

Address changes must be accompanied with proof of change such as Driver’s License, State ID, or copies of bills.

You can submit completed forms and any documentation to the Office of the Registrar:

  • By mail: Send to 105 B.J. Albritton Drive Jacksonville, TX 75766
  • In person: Bring to the front desk of the Business Office
  • Via email: Send to
  • Via fax: Fax to (903) 586-0743 (please call 903-586-2518 to verify the fax was received)