Obtain a Waiver for PHED Requirement

Categories: Registrar

You can request a Waiver for PHED requirement from the Office of the Registrar by completing this form. If you are over 25 years old, a veteran, or have a physical disability, you may request permission to waive the PHED requirement.

You can submit completed forms and any documentation to the Office of the Registrar:

  • By mail: Send to the Office of the Registrar at 105 B.J. Albritton Drive Jacksonville, TX 75766
  • In person: Bring to the front desk of the Business Office
  • Via email: Send to registrar@jacksonville-college.edu
  • Via fax: Fax to (903) 586-0743 (please call 903-586-2518 to verify the fax was received)